GRADUATE BIG DATA CONSULTANT
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES IN THE UK FOR CURRENT MASTERS STUDENTS
Cloudwick is North America’s largest big data services company with more Big Data Solution Architects, Developers, Data Scientists and Administrators than any other global systems integrator. Our consultants build, operate, manage and monitor today’s most advanced Cloudera, Hortonworks, DataStax and Databricks clusters for leading enterprises like Visa, Bank of America, AMEX, Walmart, 3M, Nike, Intuit and Comcast.
Cloudwick is expanding its operations in Europe to cater to the ever- increasing demand for Cloudwick’s expertise after a successful year of in the UK. Cloudwick is growing exponentially year over year and its currently hiring Masters in Computing Science graduates for its February 2017 Graduate Big Data Consultant Career Development Programme. This programme is open for International students as well. Company will sponsor the right candidates upon successful completion of the training.
If selected, you will be trained by Cloudwick and certified by Cloudera, Hortonworks, DataStax, Databricks and AWS- at the Cloudwick’s facility in London.
WHAT CLOUDWICK MEANS TO YOU:
- An industry-leading path to earning more than £60,000 per year.
- A company that will invest heavily in your career development and success.
- Becoming Big Data professional certified by Cloudera, Hortonworks, DataStax, Databricks and AWS.
- Great benefits like stock options and an excellent vacation plan.
- You are passionate about being the best!
- You are a self-starter and able to listen and ask for help when you need it.
- You are a recent Masters degree holder or is currently pursuing course in the Computer Science or related field.
- You have some experience with JAVA development or Linux administration. (Preferred)
- You are curious about learning the Big Data technologies.
- You are currently in the UK.
Interested and want to get in touch?
Please email Harshdeep with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on +44-7450263176
Desired Skills & Experience: Master’s in Computer Science or related fields
Position: Graduate Big Data Consultant Position Type: Graduate Full Time Position
Stipend and Salary: Stipend of £750 per month during 3 months of training and starting salary of £35,000 pa.
Degree Level: Master’s Start Date: February 2017