Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°11 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2016).
The Corporate and Investment Bank is structured around six major divisions:
- Client Coverage & International Network
- International Trade & Transaction Banking
- Global Investment Banking
- Structured Finance
- Global Markets
- Debt Optimisation and Distribution
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
We offer our customers a range of products and services in the areas of structured finance, client coverage and international network, debt optimisation and distribution, capital markets and investment banking.
We offer a great range of career opportunities. We promote professional development through job mobility within our business lines and our worldwide network. Working with us you will be at the heart of financing the global economy.
Overview of opportunities
Our newly designed Graduate Internship Programme in the UK offers a fantastic opportunity to test your skills and knowledge and make a real impact on the business. We offer a wide range of opportunities within our Global Markets Division and our Global IT Team.
- Global Markets (Trading, Sales, Structuring, Origination DCM and eBusiness)
- Information Technology (eBusiness and Pricing Analytics development teams)
Who we look for
- Are you a graduate or undergraduate from a top university, business or engineering school?
- Do you have an excellent academic record?
- Do you have a genuine interest in building your career in the Finance Industry?
- Have you gained great interpersonal skills through your studies, work experience and extra-curricular activities?
- Are you ready for an exciting challenge in a global organisation?
Join our international network! Apply now via http://ca-cibuk.groupgti.com