— Richard Craggs
G8 Computer Science Building|
Department of Informatics,
University of Leicester,
T: +44 (0)116 252 3440
I graduated from Manchester in 2004 with a PhD in computational linguistics (AI). I've since worked in the IT industry mostly as a software developer, project manager and more lately as a development manager. I've worked for three companies; Tessella, Cascaid and Jadu although as a consultant I've worked for a few multinationals, mainly in the life sciences.
Since the most rewarding part of my roles was help others to improve as software engineers I changed career in 2014 to become a full time lecturer.
- Software Development Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Agile Software development
- Software testing lifecycle
10-12 Mondays in G8
- CO2012 - Software Project Management and Professionalism
- CO1008 - Requirements Engineering and Professional Practice.
- CO2015 - Software Engineering Project
- CO7201 - MSc individual Project