Grants for postdoc positions
Logic: Expanding the Scope, EPSRC EP/G041296/1, with Achim Jung
(Birmingham) as coinvestigator, Tadeusz Litak as Postdoctoral
Research Associate (now Erlangen), and Liang-Ting Chen as a PhD student
(Birmingham). To run from October 2009 until
- `Coalgebras, Modal Logic, Stone Duality', EPSRC EP/C014014/1 from
February 2006 to March 2008. --- The RA on this grant was Nick Bezhanishvili.
- ERCIM fellow from August 2000 to August 2001 at CWI, Amsterdam and
Masaryk University, Brno.
- International Travel Grant of the Royal Society for Dr A Kurz to
visit Prof Moshier and Prof Jipsen at Chapman University, Orange CA,
USA, April - July 2012.
- Coalgebraic Probabilistic Logic over Measurable Spaces via Stone
Duality, EPSRC EP/H04714X/1, with Achim Jung (Birmingham) and Andrew
Moshier (Chapman, USA) as coinvestigators. To pay for Prof Moshier
visiting during a sabbatical in 2010.
- International Travel Grant of the Royal Society for Dr A Balan
(Bucharest) to visit Leicester in Oct/Nov 2009.
- Co-investigator of `International Workshop: Coalgebraic Logic',
EPSRC EP/F016662/1, with Hilary Priestley (University of Oxford)
as PI. --- Supporting the Coalgebraic
Logic workshop organised by myself and held in Oxford, August
10-11 2007, following on from the 3rd Conference on Topological and
Algebraic Methods in Non-Classical Logics TANCL'07.
- Co-investigator of `Relational Semantics of Substructural and
Other Logics', EPSRC EP/E029329/1, with Hilary Priestley (University
of Oxford) as PI, from January to July 2007.