— Bello Shehu Bello
Graduate Teaching Assistant/PhD Student
G2 Informatics Building|
Department of Informatics,
University of Leicester,
T: +44 (0)116 252....
F: +44 (0)116 252....
E: bsb14 'at'le 'dot' ac 'dot' uk
I am Graduate Teaching Assistant/PhD Student,I started my research in October 2015 with Prof Reiko Heckel as my supervisor. My research is focused on Modelling and Analysis of Dynamic networks.
- Modelling and Analysis of Social Networks
- Data Science,Big data Analytics
- Semantic Web
- Service Oriented Architecture
- 2015-Present -PhD Computer Science Research , University of Leicester. United Kingdom
- 2013-2014 -MSc Advanced Computer Science with Distinction , University of Leicester. United Kingdom
- 2005-2010 -BSc Computer Science (first Class honours) Bayero University Kano.
- 2014-2015. Assistant Lecturer, Bayero University Kano
- 2012-2014. Graduate Assistant, Bayero University Kano
Bello Shehu Bello, Reiko Heckel, and Leandro L. Minku. Reverse Engineering the Behaviour of Twitter Bots. SNAMS 2018. 27-34, 2018. ( IEEE Xplore link)
Bello Shehu Bello, Reiko Heckel. Analyzing the Behaviour of Twitter Bots in Post Brexit Politics. SNAMS 2019. ( UoL link)
Bello Shehu Bello, Reiko Heckel and Isa Inuwa-Dutse. Social Media Campaign Strategies: Analysis of the Nigerian Election. SNAMS 2019. ( UoL link)
Current Semester (2017/2018 - 2)