— Hao Zeng B.Eng.(NUPT), M.Sc. with Distinction(UoL)
Graduate Teaching Assistant and PhD Student
G2 Informatics Building|
Department of Informatics,
University of Leicester,
T: +44 (0)116 252 3883
F: +44 (0)116 252 3604
Currently, I am a PhD student in Department of Computer Science, co-supervised by Prof. Alexander Kurz and Dr. Emilio Tuosto. I started my PhD in June 2015. I am funded by the Graduate Teaching Assistantship of Department of Computer Science. I passed my viva on July 18th 2019.
- Jun. 2015-Nov. 2019, Ph.D. student, Department of Computer Science, University of Leicester, UK.
- Oct. 2012-Jul. 2014, M.Sc. with Distinction in Advanced Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, University of Leicester, UK.
- Sep. 2007-Jul. 2011, B.Eng. in Software Engineering, School of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, P.R.China
- Communication Protocol
- Process Algebra
- Formal Method
- Type System
- Oct. 2013-Jan. 2014, Data Administrator in "The Impact of Diasporas" Project Group, School of History, University of Leicester
- Apr. 2012-Aug. 2012, Provincial Key Laboratory for High-Performance Computing Technology(Jiangxi)