— Mohammad Kharabsheh
G1, Informatics Building|
Department of Informatics,
University of Leicester,
T: +44 (0)116 252 3904
F: +44 (0)116 252 3915
- Master - Computer Science.
2004 2007 Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid Jordan.
- B.Sc. - Computer Science.
2000 2004 Yarmouk University,
- Feb/2005 - Jun/2007 Bayt Al-Manhal Center : Teacher (Computer science)
- Feb/2006 - Jun/2006 part time teacher (Sal Secondary school) Ministry of Education.
- Feb/2008 - Jun/2008 part time lecturer (Jordan University of Science and Technology- Faculty of Computer and Information Technology/Computer Information System Department).
- Feb/2008 - Jun/2008 part time lecturer (The Hashemite University / Faculty of Prince Husein bin Abdulla for Information Technology/ Computer Science Department).
- July/2006 - Sept/2009, Computer lab Supervisor and a lecturer for some courses in Al Balqa Applied University / Al Huson College/ Computer Science Department .
C++ programming, Computer Skills, using IT Tools in Management, Operating System, Digital Computer Design, Database, Database Administration, Software development and Web Design.
- Highly Compressed In Memory Representation of XML Documents
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Hassan Najadat and Mohammad Kharabsheh, "User Constraints in discovering Association Rules Mining", In the proceedings of International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT'2008), University of Sfax, Tunisia, December 2008.