=== Covid19 Statement ===
Due to the rapidly changing Covid-19 situation globally, both UCC 2020 and BDCAT 2020 will take place on-line. All papers in the main track and the workshops will be delivered on-line. The registration fees have been adapted to reflect this change. All peer-reviewed accepted papers will appear in the proceedings published by IEEE.
7th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies(BDCAT2020)
December 7-10, 2020 – Leicester, UK. Website: https://www.cs.le.ac.uk/events/BDCAT2020/
Cloud computing has firmly established itself as an indispensable utility for the digital age. Cloud services consumers expect and rely on sufficient computing power, the availability of data and media, and that these will be accessible across a range of devices.
The expectation now is that Cloud services providers are capable of maintaining streamed services that are always available. Also, social and technological challenges are met with the development and adoption of new technologies that provide a safer, more secure, and richer digital experience for users and customers. Therefore, it is essential that sound scientific principles underpinning cloud technology and its economic value to both service providers and consumers are expressed and understood.
UCC2020 is the premier IEEE/ACM conference for areas related to Cloud Computing as a Utility and provides an international forum for leading researchers and practitioners in this important and growing field.
UCC2020 will be hosted at the University of Leicester. The city of Leicester is a major city in the middle of country and is well connected to the rest of the world with road, rail and air networks.
This will be the 13th UCC in a successful conference series of community-driven events. Previous events were held in Shanghai, China (Cloud 2009), Melbourne, Australia (Cloud 2010 & UCC 2011), Chennai, India (UCC 2010), Chicago, USA (UCC 2012), Dresden, Germany (UCC2013), London, UK (UCC 2014), Limassol, Cyprus (UCC 2015), Shanghai, China (UCC 2016), Austin, Texas, USA (UCC 2017), Zürich, Switzerland (UCC 2018) and Aucland, New Zealand(UCC 2019).
UCC2020 is co-located with BDCAT2020 and offers a technical programme, workshops, tutorials, doctoral symposium, and cloud challenge.
- Abstract registration deadline: August 31, 2020
- Paper Submissions Due: September 7, 2020 (extended)
- Notification of Acceptance: October 12, 2020 (extended)
- Camera-ready papers due: October 30, 2020 (extended)
- Early+author registration Deadline: October 30, 2020 (extended)
- Conference: December 7-10, 2020
I. Early registration:
1. Author Registration -
- IEEE Members: 150 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 180 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 125 GBP(The first author of the paper must be a student and the current IEEE Student membership is required.)
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 150 GBP(The first author of the paper must be a student.)
2. Attendee/Non-author Registration -
- IEEE Members: 90 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 110 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 70 GBP
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 90 GBP
II. Late Registration:
- IEEE Members: 170 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 210 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 125 GBP
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 170 GBP