=== Covid19 Statement ===
Due to the rapidly changing Covid-19 situation globally, both UCC 2020 and BDCAT 2020 will take place on-line. All papers in the main track and the workshops will be delivered on-line. The registration fees have been adapted to reflect this change. All peer-reviewed accepted papers will appear in the proceedings published by IEEE.
13th IEEE/ACM International Conferencce on Utility and Cloud Computing(UCC2020)
December 7-10, 2020 â Leicester, UK. Website: https://www.cs.le.ac.uk/events/UCC2020/
The IEEE/ACM International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies (BDCAT) is an annual conference series aiming to provide a platform for researchers from both academia and industry to present new discoveries in the broad area of big data computing and applications.
This will be the 7th BDCAT in a successful conference series of community-driven events. Previous events were held in London, UK (BDCAT 2014), Limassol, Cyprus (BDCat 2015), Shanghai, China (BDCAT 2016), Austin, Texas, USA (BDCAT 2017), Zurich, Switzerland (BDCAT 2018) and Auckland, New Zealand (BDCAT 2019).
BDCAT2020 will be hosted by the University of Leicester and will be held in conjunction with the 13th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing. The city of Leicester is a major city in the middle of country and is well connected to the rest of the world with road, rail and air networks.
- Paper Submissions Due:Â Â September 7, 2020 (extended)
- Notification of Acceptance:Â Â October 23, 2020 (extended)
- Camera-ready papers due:Â October 30, 2020 (extended)
- Early+author registration Deadline:Â October 30, 2020 (extended)
- Conference:Â Â Â December 7-10, 2020
I. Early registration:
1. Author Registration -
- IEEE Members: 150 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 180 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 125 GBP(The first author of the paper must be a student and the current IEEE Student membership is required.)
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 150 GBP(The first author of the paper must be a student.)
2. Attendee/Non-author Registration -
- IEEE Members: 90 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 110 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 70 GBP
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 90 GBP
II. Late Registration:
- IEEE Members: 170 GBP
- Non-IEEE Members: 210 GBP
- IEEE Student Member: 125 GBP
- Non-IEEE Student Members: 170 GBP